Best Web Host Help Page – Countdown Clock
BestWebHost.com includes Countdown Clocks and Countup Clocks with every Best Web Host Web Hosting Plan. The Countdown Clock script displays a countdown clock on your website to inform visitors how much time remains until a certain event occurs.
To create a countdown or countup clock using the Best Web Host Control Panel (cPanel):
To add a countdown clock, perform the following steps:
- Login to your Best Web Host Control Panel (cPanel) and Click on the CGI Center then Click Countdown.
- From the Select your TimeZone menu, choose the correct zone. For example, to display Eastern Standard Time (U.S.), select GMT-0500.
- Select the year, month, day, and hour of the event to which to count down.
- Click Create HTML to preview the countdown clock. The HTML code that creates the countdown clock will appear.
- Copy the text that begins with the
<applettag and ends with the
- Paste the text into the HTML file where you wish the clock to appear.