Best Web Host Help Page – Counter
BestWebHost.com includes Counters with every Best Web Host Web Hosting Plan. The Counter script adds a counter to your website that displays how many times visitors view your website.
To create a counter using the Best Web Host Control Panel (cPanel):
To add a counter, perform the following steps:
- Login to your Best Web Host Control Panel (cPanel) and Click on the CGI Center then Click Counter.
- Under Please select functionality, select Counter.
- Configure the appearance of the counter, clock, or date display as desired.
- In the Counter Name text box, enter the counter’s name to use to save the configuration.
- To preview the counter, click Preview.
- Click HTML to generate the HTML code that displays the counter
- Copy the text that begins with the
<img src=tag and ends with the
- Paste the text into the HTML file where you wish for the counter, clock, or date to appear.
- To change the name of the script, enter the new name in the Counter Name text box and click Commit Changes.
- To reset the count, enter a number in the New Count text box and click Commit Changes.